|Home||» Products||» Dual Yama Pump||» Dual Yama Pump|
Dual Yama Pump
- Unit of Measure
Dual Yama Pump
A YAMA pump uses the meshing of gears to pump fluid by displacement. YAMA pumps are positive displacement. YAMA pump is designed to handle two liquids simultaneously without mixing with each other.
TECHNOLOGY BEHIND YAMA PUMP
As the gears rotate they separate on the intake side of the pump, creating a void and suction which is filled by fluid. The fluid is carried by the gears to the discharge side of the pump, where the meshing of the gears displaces the fluid. The mechanical clearances are small. The tight clearances, along with the speed of rotation, effectively prevent the fluid from leaking backwards.The rigid design of the gears and housing allow for very high pressures and the ability to pump highly viscous fluids. A Viton seal prevents the mixing of two different fluids used at a same time.
DISTINCTIVE ADVANTAGES OF DUAL PUMP
- Can handle two liquids at one time.
- Saves cost, energy and electricity.
- Only one motor required to handle two liquids.
- High flow rate.
- Saves space.
- Compact in size.
- Driven by one shaft.
- High efficiency.
- Low cost.
- Low noise and vibrations.
- Considerable saving in power.
- Built in pressure relief valve.
YAMA PUMP APPLICATIONS
Handle fuel and lubricating oil as well as other liquids with similar property. Ideal for Mineral oil, Vegetable oil, Fuel, Diesel, Furnace oil, Asphalts, Fish & animal oil, Paints ,Varnish, syrup, Printing inks ,Dyes, Soap solution, Glue, Viscous chemicals etc.
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Others
- Supply Ability
- As per client requirements
- Delivery Time
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India